The company’s main laboratory is located at the Ground Floor, Makati Curb Building, 7433 Yakal St., San Antonio Village, Makati City, Philippines.
LCM Diagnostics’ laboratory services are supervised by a highly experienced Pathologist, Dr. Michelle Y. So, a graduate of the University of the Santo Tomas. Dr. So is an Associate Professor in the Departments of Pathology of both the U.P. College of Medicine and the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. She is also Section Chief of the Out-Patient Department Laboratory of the UP-PGH Medical Center.
Collectively, the medical technologists (RMT) of LCM Diagnostics have a combined 159 years of medical technological experience – a record few private clinical laboratories in the Philippines can match.
LCM Diagnostics subscribes to three (3) internationally-recognized institutions to peer-test its test results against thousands of other medical laboratories world-wide to monitor the quality of its test results:
Monthly peer testing versus 2,600 laboratories in the Philippines.
Monthly peer testing versus 7,000 laboratories world-wide.
Monthly peer testing versus 32,000 laboratories world-wide.
LCM Diagnostics is a significant contributor to the health and satisfaction of its customers by providing accurate, timely and reliable medical laboratory services in conformity with its ISO 15189 accreditation.
- LCM Diagnostics is a Philippine corporation duly registered and approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission under its SEC Registry No. 109534 dated January 12, 1983.
- LCM Diagnostics has been issued by Local Government of City of Makati with a Business Permit No. 03866 and is valid until December 31, 2020.
- LCM Diagnostics has been issued by the Department of Health with a License to Operate a Clinical Laboratory No. 13-0482-20-CL-2 and is valid until December 31, 2020.
- LCM Diagnostics has been issued by the Department of Health with a License to Operate an X-Ray Facility No. NCR-M-1611180651 and is valid until March 16, 2020
- LCM Diagnostics has been issued by the Department of Health with a Certificate of Accreditation for Drug Testing Laboratory No. 13-1129-20-PIBS-R and is valid until December 31, 2020.
- LCM Diagnostics has been issued a Certificate of Accreditation No. MLA-2012-005B valid until September 18, 2022 by the Department of Trade and Industry – Philippine Accreditation Bureau as having been assessed and found confirming to the requirements of PNS ISO 15189:2013 and the conditions for laboratory accreditation in the field of Medical Testing.