ISO 15189:2012 is the international standard designed specifically for medical laboratories which stipulates rigorous requirements for competence, quality, safety and ethics for the benefit of the patient and laboratory staff. It is the standard used world-wide to deliver top-quality, accurate and reliable medical laboratory services.
To qualify for this ISO 15189 accreditation, we diligently prepared for over 12 months and underwent a series of performance audits culminating in an exacting Compliance Audit by Assessors of the Philippine Accreditation Office.
In the process, our main laboratory was renovated and expanded, new state-of-the-art computerized testing machines acquired, operating protocols fine-tuned and laboratory management, medical technologists, general management and staff trained to operate within an integrated quality management system compliant with ISO 15189:2012 standards.
*LCM Diagnostics passed its re-evaluation audit for ISO 15189:2012 last August 2017 and is accredited to 2022.
*LCM Diagnostics is one of only six (6) medical laboratories in the Philippines to attain and maintain the ISO 15189 accreditation.
LCM Diagnostics is committed to developing and enhancing a quality management system to improve its service and to promote a healthy and safe environment for its staff, customers and visitors.
We strive to provide quality and reliable testing services that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and enhance their satisfaction by:
- Complying with the appropriate standards, rules, regulations, law and other requirements.
- Maintaining an Integrated Quality Management System that fulfills the requirements of the ISO 15189:2012 standard.
- Fostering a corporate culture and work ethic for continual improvement.
- Establishing and maintaining a safe working environment that supports the product and delivery of accurate and reliable test results.
- Cultivating cooperation and mutual respect with all employees and suppliers.
LCM Diagnostics is committed to achieve the following objectives for quality for the next three (3) years:
- To maintain accuracy and reliability of test results by ensuring that process parameters are within the standard operating condition;
- To ensure total customer satisfaction by providing adequate, trained, competent and efficient personnel;
- To ensure that all personnel are trained to a level of familiarity with the Quality Management System appropriate to the individuals’s degree of responsibility;
- To ensure that all Quality Management System requirements are fulfilled;
- To continually improve the quality of our operations in order to meet customer stated or implied needs;
- To participate in proficiency testing or quality evaluation programs with peer laboratories;
- To ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements of real-time report of results that is free from manual intervention.
- To ensure 100% resolution of customer complaints.