LCM Diagnostics has developed a series of packaged tests, including advisory services to meet the needs and requirements of its customers. LCM Diagnostics also provides home service for the comfort and convenience of its patients requiring special services.
The Laboratory offers the following services and activities:
- From 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday at its main laboratory take blood samples for diagnostic testing from in-patients and out-patients.
- also known as clinical biochemistry. The automated chemistry section provides analysis of samples for renal, liver, cardiac, lipid, iron studies and specific protein assays.
- performs scientific analysis of non-blood body fluids such as urine, semen and stool. The macroscopic, chemical and microscopic examinations of urine provide initial valuable diagnostic information concerning metabolic dysfunctions of both renal and non-renal origin. Semen analysis is very important in evaluating fertility cases and status of post vasectomy cases. Analysis of stool samples as fecalysis, stool concentration technique, occult blood determination and stool examination for fats help the clinician in early detection of gastro-intestinal bleeding, liver and biliary duct disorders and malabsorption syndrome. Parasite identification and assessment of the extent of the parasitism is also possible.
- this includes blood count and blood film examination. Routine coagulation screening includes PT-INR and APTT Tests.
- Immunology section performs Electrophoresis, allergy and associated assays.
- provides endocrine, tumor marker, troponin and therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) assays.
- the section provides a varies range of services including Tissue Pathology (including frozen section for rapid diagnosis), Non-Gynaecological Cytology, Immunology and Andrology.
- this provides diagnostic identification of antibodies in the serum.
Executive Health Screening
- to meet customer requirements a full range of pathology test packages are available as part of health screening. These packages are designed to cover any combination of pathology tests to suit the requirements of the customer/patient.
- Consultant Pathology Services are available in the following specialties, Histopathology, Immunology, Hematology.
ECG and X-Ray
Ayala Alabang Village Lifeline Clinic
Address: Narra Street, Ayala Alabang Village, 1780 Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Telephone: +63(2) 772-3805, 772-3806
Operation: From 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., daily
Loyola Grand Villas Lifeline Clinic
Address: Guatemala Space, Soliven II, Loyola Grand Villas, 1108 Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone: +63(2) 709-4355
Operation: From 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M., Monday and Saturday, except holidays or by appointment.
Rockwell Club Lifeline Clinic
Address: Basement 2 of Amorsolo East Tower, Rockwell Center, 1200 Makati City, Philippines
Telephone: +63(2) 897-8310 local 7448
Operation: From 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M., daily.